Antique Pipe Collection
Pair of Barlings Cased W & S Briar Pipes
- Silver Hallmarks on Band EB/WB London 1892
- Engraved on Stem W&S
- Leather Case with silver shield engraved Serg. W Blackham 1894
Condition: Good Condition: One pipe very lightly smoked. Only one push stem. A replacement could easily be made.
This is an unusual and rare unsmoked cased pair of BBB Briar Pipes with extension.
- Both pipes Silver Banded with BBB Logo AF & Co, Birmingham Hallmarks for 1905-6
- Stamped on Pipe: BBB (diamond logo, own make).
- Silver detachable wind-cap, Hallmarked AF & Co.
- Silver Banded extension piece hallmarked BBB Logo, 1905-6
- Leather Case
Condition: Excellent unused condition. One push stem missing, easily replaced.
This is a very rare, sought-after Peterson Briar House Pipe. To procure such a large piece of briar that has no pits or flaws on this size is very rare. .
- Silver Banded K&P , Dublin Hallmarked 1907 . Peterson’s Patent
- Stamped on Stem: Peterson’s Dublin.
- Rubber Stem and Mouthpiece with a horn insertion.
- Length 35.5 approx, Height 10cms (bowl)
- The beautiful cross-grain is quite stunning
Condition: Excellent, lightly smoked.
This is a large, rare and cased 1896 Churchwarden Briar Pipe
- Silver Band Hallmarked Birmingham 1896 , LP/AP.
- Albatross Wing bone stem with silver mounts
- Amber Mouthpiece
- Leather Case
Condition: Pipe and albatross stem in good condition. Silver Mounts has some dings. Amber stem is broken and has some pieces missing.
Benjamin Barling Churchwarden Briar Pipe
- Silver Band and mounts with EB/WB and hallmarks London 1890
- On Label Retailed by: W & W, Finest Handmade Guaranteed
- Albatross Silver Mounted Stem
- Leather Case
Condition: The Briar Bowl is cracked and in poor condition. Amber Stem broken and a piece missing. Dings in silver.
This is a rare cased Briar Pipe in celebration of King George V’s Birthday.
- George Frederick Ernest Albert, 3rd June 1865 – 20th January 1936.
- Stamped on Stem: Real Briar
- Inscribed on Leather Case: His Most Gracious Majesty The King on his 64th Birthday. June 3rd 1929. JC.
Condition: Excellent , beautifully carved.
This is the largest Billiard Magnum that I have ever seen.
- A Very Rare Cased Magnum Billiard Shell Briar Dunhill Pipe – 1926
- Original Patented Vulcanite Stem
- Stamped on Pipe is Dunhill’s “Shell Briar” Patent : Nos 11708/17.5861/.126
- Stamped on Case Dunhill London – Ventage Case – Patent No on Case : 141486/19
- White Dot Label
Condition: Very Good Condition consummate with age. Lightly smoked.
Stunning Four 9c Gold Banded Briar Pipe Set
- 9c Gold Banded (Goldsmith H Freidlander) Glasgow 1926
- Hampden Town Made stamped on the pipe stems
- Leather Case (T E Killin, 24 Gordon St, Glasgow).
Condition: Excellent condition, one pipe is unsmoked, the others are very lightly smoked.
Cased Comoys Tradition Briar Pipes
- Vulcanite Stems – slight loss to one bit marked with Comoys (C)
- Stamped on Stem: Comoys Tradition Made in London England 97
- Leather Case marked Comoys Fine English Pipe
Condition: In excellent condition apart from small loss to the bit on one of the pipes
Unsmoked Cased GBD Gold Banded Briar Pipes – made for the French Market
- 9 Carat Gold Banded London Hallmarked 1920 – MRC marked in a gold shield
- Vulcanite Push Stems
- Leather Case with velvet lining – marked Marcee DeLuxe.
Condition: Excellent unsmoked condition. Slight loss to case.
Cased GBD Speciale Silver Hallmarked Briar Pipes
- Silver Hallmarks London 1931 (GBD)
- Genuine Ambers Stems
- Briars Stamped GBD Speciale
- Leather Cased, silk and velvet lining
Condition: Pipes are in excellent condition with no pits or flaws. Amber stems have small losses around silver bend and the bulldog pipe bit has losses (as photo). All airways clear.
A superb set of very rare Dunhill Quaint Shell Pipes 1920
- Silver Banded Dunhill logo PA No: 3119708/17 stamped on each pipe.
- Vulcanite Push Stems with Dunhill white dot.
- Leather Dunhill Case – brown velvet lining
Pipes in Very Good condition for age. Pipes very lightly smoked. Stems no teeth marks. Case has some losses.
Large unsmoked briar pipes by Crown
- Silver Banded – London Hallmarked 1897 – Stamped CM in oval
- Amber Stem will need replacing
- Two silver banded cheroot holders – both damaged
- Leather CAse is in excellent condition. (Length Measuring 19cms)
- Inscription on Case : An Honest Man is the noblest work of God. To H F Getting Esq. from Glasgow Fruit Buyers. In recognition of honest dealing.
This is a handsome and rare WH Unsmoked Tobacco Briar Pipe Set
- Silver Banded , Hallmarked Birmingham 1913 (William Harrison, Silversmith)
- Amber and Horn Push Stems
- Leather Case (Marked Varsity, London Made), Velvet lining.
Condition: Excellent condition, a small bit is missing from the large extension piece and one amber stem has been repaired.
This is a quality cased Dunhill Quant Briar Pipe
- Silver Banded stamped with AD in diamond shape
- Stamped on Briar Pipe: Dunhill over London
- Innertube “310 Patent 958–22”
- In ink inside case: 1338150 Bennett RW. SGT/P RAF VR. Research has lead me to believe this belonged to Robert William Bennett. RAFVR 138150 Sergeant Pilot. (Born 1923 Streatham Hill , London. England. 115 Squadron , East Wretham 2350 England. Pilot of Lancaster 11 DS673 KO-V (Bomber). Mission: Hamburg, Germany 2/3.08.43. Shot down by fighter . crashed into sea off Wilhelmhaven , Germany. Bennett & Crew Killed.
- Leather Case is stamped: Dunhill Over London , Vintage Case Patent No. 9441486/19
This is a very early Cased Silver Banded Barling Briar Pipe
- Silver Banded Hallmarked London 1895 with the EB/WB stamp
- Pipe stem has “T Hamilton Cambridge” stamp
- Amber Stem
- Leather Case with velvet lining
Condition: Amber stem has small hole near bit and has a repair. Still clear airway. Lightly smoked
Very Rare WWW None Better Set of Barling Hallmarked Briar Pipes
- Silver Hallmarked London 1890 EB/WB
- Amber Stems
- Albatross quill extension piece
- Pipes stamped WWW in an oval.
- Leather Case (Marked WWW None Better)
Condition: Pipes are in good condition, lightly smoked, all amber stems need repair
Rare Vintage Dunhill London Cased Briar Set
- Dunhill London dated 1918-20
- Stamped on Pipe – Innertube Patent No. 25861/1267. Also 107 EX . Dunhill over London A.
- Leather Case marked Dunhill London Vintage Case Patent: 141466/18 .
- Alfred Dunhill Ltd, London. Cut from one Bruyere Root
Condition: Good condition, Lightly smoked
This is a Truly Fine Rare BBB Silver Banded Briar Pipe
- Beautifully Chased Silver Banded and Capped
- Amber Stem
- Leather Case (Marked BBB and Vienna Made). Silver shield presented to D Russell by Mr Fox and the Ladies of Learmouth, March 15th , 1894.
Condition: Excellent condition . Very lightly smoked.