Antique Pipe Collection
This is a large, rare and cased 1896 Churchwarden Briar Pipe
- Silver Band Hallmarked Birmingham 1896 , LP/AP.
- Albatross Wing bone stem with silver mounts
- Amber Mouthpiece
- Leather Case
Condition: Pipe and albatross stem in good condition. Silver Mounts has some dings. Amber stem is broken and has some pieces missing.
Pair of Barlings Cased W & S Briar Pipes
- Silver Hallmarks on Band EB/WB London 1892
- Engraved on Stem W&S
- Leather Case with silver shield engraved Serg. W Blackham 1894
Condition: Good Condition: One pipe very lightly smoked. Only one push stem. A replacement could easily be made.
Benjamin Barling Churchwarden Briar Pipe
- Silver Band and mounts with EB/WB and hallmarks London 1890
- On Label Retailed by: W & W, Finest Handmade Guaranteed
- Albatross Silver Mounted Stem
- Leather Case
Condition: The Briar Bowl is cracked and in poor condition. Amber Stem broken and a piece missing. Dings in silver.
This is a rare cased Briar Pipe in celebration of King George V’s Birthday.
- George Frederick Ernest Albert, 3rd June 1865 – 20th January 1936.
- Stamped on Stem: Real Briar
- Inscribed on Leather Case: His Most Gracious Majesty The King on his 64th Birthday. June 3rd 1929. JC.
Condition: Excellent , beautifully carved.
This is a very rare, sought-after Peterson Briar House Pipe. To procure such a large piece of briar that has no pits or flaws on this size is very rare. .
- Silver Banded K&P , Dublin Hallmarked 1907 . Peterson’s Patent
- Stamped on Stem: Peterson’s Dublin.
- Rubber Stem and Mouthpiece with a horn insertion.
- Length 35.5 approx, Height 10cms (bowl)
- The beautiful cross-grain is quite stunning
Condition: Excellent, lightly smoked.
This is the largest Billiard Magnum that I have ever seen.
- A Very Rare Cased Magnum Billiard Shell Briar Dunhill Pipe – 1926
- Original Patented Vulcanite Stem
- Stamped on Pipe is Dunhill’s “Shell Briar” Patent : Nos 11708/17.5861/.126
- Stamped on Case Dunhill London – Ventage Case – Patent No on Case : 141486/19
- White Dot Label
Condition: Very Good Condition consummate with age. Lightly smoked.
Cased Comoys Tradition Briar Pipes
- Vulcanite Stems – slight loss to one bit marked with Comoys (C)
- Stamped on Stem: Comoys Tradition Made in London England 97
- Leather Case marked Comoys Fine English Pipe
Condition: In excellent condition apart from small loss to the bit on one of the pipes
Large unsmoked briar pipes by Crown
- Silver Banded – London Hallmarked 1897 – Stamped CM in oval
- Amber Stem will need replacing
- Two silver banded cheroot holders – both damaged
- Leather CAse is in excellent condition. (Length Measuring 19cms)
- Inscription on Case : An Honest Man is the noblest work of God. To H F Getting Esq. from Glasgow Fruit Buyers. In recognition of honest dealing.
Cased GBD Speciale Silver Hallmarked Briar Pipes
- Silver Hallmarks London 1931 (GBD)
- Genuine Ambers Stems
- Briars Stamped GBD Speciale
- Leather Cased, silk and velvet lining
Condition: Pipes are in excellent condition with no pits or flaws. Amber stems have small losses around silver bend and the bulldog pipe bit has losses (as photo). All airways clear.
Stunning Four 9c Gold Banded Briar Pipe Set
- 9c Gold Banded (Goldsmith H Freidlander) Glasgow 1926
- Hampden Town Made stamped on the pipe stems
- Leather Case (T E Killin, 24 Gordon St, Glasgow).
Condition: Excellent condition, one pipe is unsmoked, the others are very lightly smoked.
Very Rare WWW None Better Set of Barling Hallmarked Briar Pipes
- Silver Hallmarked London 1890 EB/WB
- Amber Stems
- Albatross quill extension piece
- Pipes stamped WWW in an oval.
- Leather Case (Marked WWW None Better)
Condition: Pipes are in good condition, lightly smoked, all amber stems need repair
Rare Vintage Dunhill London Cased Briar Set
- Dunhill London dated 1918-20
- Stamped on Pipe – Innertube Patent No. 25861/1267. Also 107 EX . Dunhill over London A.
- Leather Case marked Dunhill London Vintage Case Patent: 141466/18 .
- Alfred Dunhill Ltd, London. Cut from one Bruyere Root
Condition: Good condition, Lightly smoked
This is a quality cased Dunhill Quant Briar Pipe
- Silver Banded stamped with AD in diamond shape
- Stamped on Briar Pipe: Dunhill over London
- Innertube “310 Patent 958–22”
- In ink inside case: 1338150 Bennett RW. SGT/P RAF VR. Research has lead me to believe this belonged to Robert William Bennett. RAFVR 138150 Sergeant Pilot. (Born 1923 Streatham Hill , London. England. 115 Squadron , East Wretham 2350 England. Pilot of Lancaster 11 DS673 KO-V (Bomber). Mission: Hamburg, Germany 2/3.08.43. Shot down by fighter . crashed into sea off Wilhelmhaven , Germany. Bennett & Crew Killed.
- Leather Case is stamped: Dunhill Over London , Vintage Case Patent No. 9441486/19
This is a very early Cased Silver Banded Barling Briar Pipe
- Silver Banded Hallmarked London 1895 with the EB/WB stamp
- Pipe stem has “T Hamilton Cambridge” stamp
- Amber Stem
- Leather Case with velvet lining
Condition: Amber stem has small hole near bit and has a repair. Still clear airway. Lightly smoked